Do you love the sweet taste of funnel cake? Does the child in you get excited after seeing the leftover funnel cake in the fridge? But what’s the point of eating funnel cake that is not crisp, puffy, and warm? So, yes! We will guide you on how to reheat a funnel cake easily, making it fresh and soft again.
Gear up to cherish your taste buds with the freshest funnel cakes.
Reheat them with the easy-breezy methods and make your breakfast time a little more yummier.
Four Tried & Tested Methods To Reheat a Funnel Cake
Method 1: Oven – Best Way To Heat Up A Funnel Cake
Are you a mommy whose kids love funnel cakes like crazy? Well, pack funnel cakes in their lunch from yesterday’s leftovers.
So, yeah! It’s a win-win if you own an oven. Warm funnel cake in the oven, making it crispy and perfect for your kids’ lunch.
Here is an easy-peasy guide to reheating a funnel cake in the oven.
- Set your oven to 300-400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the funnel cake on the baking sheet.
- Reheat the baking sheet for about four to eight minutes.
- Once heated enough, funnel cake would become crispy and hot.
- Take out the cake from the oven and leave it for some time.
- Make sure to cool it before you enjoy its tasty bites.
Method 2: Using Toaster Oven To Warm-Up Funnel Cake
A toaster oven can be the ultimate helping hand when it comes to freshening up your funnel cake.
So, remember to enjoy your leftover funnel cake in the evening tea and satisfy your sweet cravings.
Here is a super easy guide to using a toaster oven for warming refrigerated funnel cakes.
- Set the temperature of your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the funnel cake on the baking tray or baking dish.
- Make sure to cover the funnel cake with aluminum foil. It will help prevent the drying out of the cakes.
- Heat the funnel cakes for approximately eight minutes.
- Take out the cakes and let them sit.
- Now that the funnel cakes are all warmed-up and fresh, you can top them with powdered sugar or caramel sauce, according to your preference.
Method 3: Air fryer For Reheating Funnel Cakes
Air fryer offers a healthy way to warm funnel cakes.
So, do not miss the opportunity to eat the sugary and yummy funnel cakes you made just yesterday.
YEAH! I mean, reheat them using an air fryer and cherish the lusciousness of freshly baked funnel cakes.
If you want an easy gateway to reheat funnel cakes using an air fryer, here we go.
- Make sure to remove powdered sugar before you place funnel cakes in the air fryer.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put your funnel cakes in the air fryer basket. Make sure there is enough distance between them.
- Warm them up for three to five minutes.
- Take out the cakes from the fryer. They are ready to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Method 4: Using Stove Top For Warming Up Funnel Cake
If you do not have an air fryer or oven, worry not.
You can warm the funnel cake simply by using a stovetop.
The stovetop method is one of the easiest ways to get crispy, fresh, and juicy funnel cakes.
So, if you are a little confused about how you can reheat funnel cakes on a stovetop, do not worry.
There is no rocket science behind it. You just need to follow some simple steps.
- Take a frying pan and heat it on medium flame.
- Add a tablespoon of oil to it. Make sure the oil is neutral-flavored.
- Place funnel cakes in the pan and reheat them.
- Make sure to flip them every thirty seconds.
- Keep flipping them and give them another minute on the flame.
- Remove the funnel cakes and enjoy their refreshing and crispy taste.
Things You Must Keep In Mind While Reheating The Funnel Cakes
Funnel cakes taste incredible when they are hot and fresh.
If you are a dessert freak, you would never leave the funnel cake leftovers in the fridge.
Without any doubt, you would consider reheating them to get their freshness back.
You must pay attention to a few things while you warm up funnel cakes.
- Make sure to remove powdered sugar from funnel cakes using an air fryer or oven. Burning of sugar affects the taste of funnel cakes.
- While you use the stovetop method, ensure you flip the funnel cake every 30 seconds to give them a smooth heating.
- Keep supervising while you heat funnel cakes in the microwave. If you leave them unsupervised, they may turn into an overcooked mess.
- If you love soft and chewy funnel cakes, the microwave method is the best of all.
- The oven method is ideal if you intend to reheat a large amount of funnel cakes.
Funnel cakes are one of the best flair food items.
Their delicate sweetness with icing sugar and chocolate syrup topping will always leave you craving more.
If you have some leftovers in the fridge, you will definitely not wait to reheat them and relish the delightful fresh funnel cakes.
So, now you know how to heat up a funnel cake, enjoy them warm and fresh.